Week On Two Pages | Vertical Edition: Pocket Printable Inserts
Couldn't load pickup availability
Introducing the vertical week on two pages printable planner inserts for pocket size; the perfect companion for anyone managing a busy schedule. These inserts will help you create a master plan for each week, with each weekday allowing you the space to use the vertical planner setup for whatever you need—whether that’s your schedule or daily tasks. The ‘Focus Bar’ at the top of each day provides an area for you to write your main focus for the day; you can use this for your work schedule, meal plans, exercise plans or anything else that is important to you.
At the bottom of the page, there’s space for planning your three main goals for the week, as well as checklists for keeping track of important tasks and general to dos. Used over time, these inserts will help you to manage your schedule and gain control over how you spend your time. Being undated, you can simply write in your own dates each week and start using the inserts at any point throughout the year.
Week On Two Pages Vertical Pocket Printable Inserts Information:
• Size: Pocket (120mm x 81mm)
• Instant digital download
• The PDF will be emailed to you immediately after purchase and can be printed at home or a print shop. Files are for personal use only, and can be re-printed whenever you need them. For more information about digital files, please see FAQ.
• To fit planners such as Pocket Filofax Organisers, Kikki K Small and Louis Vuitton "PM" Agendas.
• 4-planners-per-page, with crop marks for cutting, for printing onto A4 or US Letter paper.
• Pocket sized files, for printing directly onto pocket size paper.
• Printing guidelines.
• All designs feature left and right side pages, with a margin for hole punching.
FREE UK shipping on orders over £30
Orders under £30 | £2 - £3.95 | Calculated based on weight at checkout
FREE International shipping on orders over £125
Orders under £125 calculated based on weight at checkout
For more information, see our shipping page.